- Finally something good happens for Salva. How does it make a difference for him? For the group?
- Using details from the text, lists the elements working against their survival.
- What does it mean: “A cold fist seemed to grip Salva’s heart?” What has happened?
- Would Salva and Nya have been friends if they knew each other at the same time? Give details to support your thinking.
- If you had to choose to be Nya or Salva, explain in whose footprints you would rather walk.
© Mr. Alexander's Class 2019